Free Cash! available for each new customer (see below)
Free Domestic Wire Transfers.
Free Bill Pay.
and money-saving services
to make running your life and your business easier.
deposit of your paycheck to convenient online
bill payment to free
ATM card to Visa
Check Card with ClickMiles,
you are always in charge of your money.
Shift funds from one account to another with free
direct transfer. Make domestic wire
transfers free. And compatible Quicken® software
helps you maintain complete monthly and annual records.
Online Application, Setup Within Seconds.
To speed up the process, you
will need the following:
Social Security Number
2. Driver's License or State I.D. Number
3. Work Telephone Number
4. Mother's Maiden Name
5. Current Street Address
6. Home Telephone Number
7. Date of Birth
Taxpayers ID Verfication
2. Corporate State Issued Charter
3. Date Founded
4. Tax Identification Number or SSN
5. Officers' Names, Titles, & Percentage of Ownership
6. Corporate, Partnership, or DBA papers
7. Corporate Resolutions & Board Minutes
8. Proof of Good Standing
$40 For Referring Friends And Business Associates To CompuBank.
It’s that simple.
- CompuBank customers receive an email which includes a unique URL that
identifies them as the source of new accounts.*
- Refer a friend, business or associate to CompuBank by forwarding them that
- For each of those people who click on the URL within your email and
activate an account, you get $40.
And there is no limit to the money you can earn.
Terms and Conditions: Circle of
CompuBank Circle of Friends
CompuBank Circle of Friends Reward Program is designed to provide CompuBank’s
customers with the ability to earn a $40 referral fee ("Reward") for
referring a friend who opens and funds an account with CompuBank ("Referral
Customer"). There is no limit on how much money the customer can earn while
participating in this program.
Program start date: May 17, 2000
Program end date: March 31, 2001
By participating in the CompuBank Circle of Friends Reward Program
("Program"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree
to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Only CompuBank account holders whose accounts are in good standing are
eligible to participate in the program.
- A Reward is earned for the first account opened by a new customer only.
Therefore, you cannot receive any Rewards for customers who are already
CompuBank customers as of May 16, 2000, and you can only receive one Reward
per Referral Customer, regardless of how many accounts the Referral Customer
opens. Only one $40 bonus will be awarded to a joint account.
- You may only refer individuals with whom you have a personal or business
relationship. No spamming allowed. If you are caught spamming other
Internet users to earn Rewards, CompuBank reserves the right to exercise its
right to setoff, and your CompuBank account may then be immediately and
- Your friends, family, and business associates must not open CompuBank
accounts for the sole purpose of earning you referral fees, but rather they
must have a genuine interest in a CompuBank account. If CompuBank decides,
in its sole and absolute discretion, that the above activity has taken
place, CompuBank may revoke your referral fees, refuse to reward your
referral fees, and/or close your CompuBank acount.
- You may not engage in any fraudulent activity to earn referral fees. If
CompuBank decides, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have
engaged in fraudulent activities, CompuBank may revoke your referral fees,
refuse to reward your referral fees, and/or close your CompuBank account.
- Your decision to participate in the Program does not entitle you to use
any of the trademarks of CompuBank. For example, you may not post on a web
site a link to the CompuBank web site that uses or incorporates any of the
graphic images owned by CompuBank. If you are interested in developing such
a web site, you must become one of our registered affiliates. That is not
the intention of this Customer Reward Program. For more information on
becoming a registered affiliate of CompuBank, please visit our Affiliate
page on CompuBank’s web site, which may be found at http://affiliate.compubank.com.
- Rewards will be reported as taxable income in accordance with IRS Form
1099. The determination of tax liability for any federal, state, or local
taxes that may be applicable shall be your sole responsibility.
- IN ORDER TO BE PARTICIPATE IN AND BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM, YOUR
REFERRAL CUSTOMER MUST USE THE LINK PROVIDED IN THIS EMAIL OR URL STRING
WHEN APPLYING FOR A COMPUBANK ACCOUNT. IF THE REFERRAL CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE
THIS LINK OR URL STRING, YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED FOR THE ACCOUNT.
- CompuBank reserves the right to modify or cancel the CompuBank Circle of
Friends Reward Program at any time. CompuBank may modify the terms of the
Program by posting a notice on its web site, or by sending you an e-mail
message notifying those participants of the changes in the program.
- All Reward payments will be made on the first day of each month by
depositing the amount you are entitled to under the rules of the Program
into your CompuBank checking account. If you do not have a CompuBank
checking account, you Reward payments will be deposited into either your
CompuBank interest checking account, your CompuBank savings account, or your
CompuBank money market account, in that order. You must have one of the four
types of demand deposit accounts with CompuBank listed above to participate
in the Program. In order for you to qualify for a Reward, CompuBank must
have received the Referral Customer’s application, signed signature card,
and initial deposit by the last day of the month, and the Reward will be
paid by the end of the next month (all Rewards are paid within 30 days of
the last day of the month that the Reward is earned). No Rewards will be
earned for any Referral Customer for whom CompuBank does not receive a
signed signature card and initial deposit by March 31, 2001.
- All Referral Customers must comply with CompuBank’s standard new-account
approval process, which CompuBank may change from time to time.