Additional Resources

You can file a complaint with the FTC by contacting the Consumer Response Center by phone: toll-free 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357); TDD: 202-326-2502; by mail: Consumer Response Center, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20580; or through the Internet, using the online complaint form. Although the Commission cannot resolve individual problems for consumers, it can act against a company if it sees a pattern of possible law violations. 

Victims of fraud can call: 

(800) 301-7195 - Experian Consumer Fraud Assistance Department

(800) 525-6285 - Equifax Consumer Fraud Unit 
(800) 680-7289 - Trans Union Fraud Victim Assistance

We hope this Free Credit Guide was useful to you

If you would like to get a free copy of your credit report right now, click here.


Free Credit Repair Page

.This document is not meant to be construed as legal advice.  You are responsible for yourself and your actions.  If you are seeking legal advice you should consult an attorney.


The Credit Industry

The Inaccuracies in Credit Reports

The Fair Credit Reporting Act * FCRA

The steps required to restoring your good credit

Getting a copy of your credit report

Review Your Credit Report for Inaccuracies

Correcting Inaccuracies

Collection Agencies and your credit file

How to settle a debt and negotiate a settlement

Negotiating your credit rating

Building New Credit

Dealing With Debt

Credit Scores

Sample Letters

Credit Monitoring

Credit Cards


Online Banking Rewards


Debt Consolidation Loans for Home Owners

Refinancing Your Mortgage

Additional Resources

Credit Fraud








  Free Reports

Get Started


















" Refinancing - Home Improvement - Home Equity Loans - Debt Consolidation - Purchase "
Fannie Mae - Freddie Mac - FHA -VA - Conventional - Jumbo Loans

Equal Housing Lender.